14ft Wide Straight Sided x 24ft Long Polytunnel Kit
All our Polytunnel Kits Include Everything you need to Start Growing, please Click Here to read our Buyers Guide
FEATURES, SPECIFICATIONS & WHAT'S INCLUDED:
- 14FT Wide X 24FT Long
- 9FT Tall working height throughout with 2FT 6" straight sides (slow gradual curve to 9ft, giving maximum head height) perfect for all growing needs
- Straight sided modern frame design for ultimate height, but still retaining aerodynamics & strength for exposed & windy sites
- 33mm Diameter Thick Walled Heavy Duty Galvanised Z35 High Tensile Steel Hoops (Spaced at 6ft spacings)
- 33mm Diameter Thick Walled Galvanised Z35 High Tensile Steel Corner Diagonal Storm Bracing Bars
- 33mm Diameter Thick Walled Galvanised Z35 High Tensile Steel Roof Bars
- Larger Galvanised Heavy Duty Steel Ground / Foundation tubes (Each hoop slots inside a ground tube, which can be raised once covered to maximise polythene tightness, ground tubes can be hammered or concreted into the ground)
- All Fixings & Clamps Made From High Quality Cast Iron and Galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 STANDARDS
- All Framework Manufactured from 33mm Diameter Thick Walled Galvanised Z35 High Tensile Steel (highest quality & very strong)
- 5 Year Guarantee XL Horticulture SunMaster Diffused Industrial Spec Polythene Cover (Anti Condensation, Anti Fog, Anti Drip, Thermicity >65%, Temprature Reducing in Very Hot Weather) Life Expectancy 7-10 Years
- Anti Hot Spot Tape Kit
- 1 Roll Polythene Repair Tape
- Full Colour Instruction Manual With Photos
- Email or Phone Support From One of Our Experienced Polytunnel Experts
DOOR FRAMES KIT & WHAT'S INCLUDED: (Optional, Please select from our website)
(SAVE £££'s BY SUPPLYING YOUR OWN TIMBER, AVAILABLE AT ALL LOCAL TIMBER YARDS)
THE DOOR PACKAGE IS ONLY LENGTHS OF TIMBER FOR YOU TO BUILD & DESIGN YOUR OWN DOORS & DOOR FRAMES. PACKAGE CONTAINS ALL TIMBER, INSTRUCTIONS, HINGES, SCREWS & NAILS YOU REQUIRE. CUTTING & DRILLING IS REQUIRED.
YOU USE THE EXCESS POLYTHENE WHICH YOU CUT OUT OF YOUR DOORWAYS ON YOUR POLYTUNNEL KIT TO COVER THESE DOORS.
- 2x 3"x2" Tanalised Treated Timber End Frames & 1"x2" Cleating Timber For Attaching Polythene (one frame for each end)
- 2x 2"x2" Tanalised Treated Timber Hinged Doors & 1"x2" Cleating Timber For Attaching Polythene To Cover Doors (one set of doors for each end)
- Hinge Set & Screws
- Full Easy to Follow Instructions (Some cutting and drilling is required)
- NOTE: There is enough excess polythene within all of our kits supplied as standard to cover the doors, even if you select to supply your own timber you will still have enough polythene to cover them.
All our Polytunnels are very easy to construct and will take 2-3 people to build and cover. Our design is manufactured to enable you to 'lift' each hoop after the polythene is attached to maximise the tension/tightness of the polythene, the tighter you attach the polythene the longer it will last.
FREE DELIVERY TO ANY MAINLAND UK ADDRESS (Delivery is 5-10 days from purchase)
Northern Ireland = Postage charge + £50
Scottish Highland = Postage charge + £50
Scottish Islands = Postage charge + £50
Isle of Wight = Postage charge + £50
Please email our sales office if you live in a surcharge area
Buy British Polytunnels - direct from the manufacturer
You can purchase from these polytunnels in complete confidence. Built in purpose-built workshops to comply with the highest UK and EU standards. And we only use top quality materials.
Market gardeners throughout the UK use our polytunnels. And of course, we use our own tunnels here in Norfolk. Now hobby gardeners, allotment owners and small holders can own a commercial grade polytunnel. Order from Oakland Gardens for an affordable product used by professionals.
Our polytunnels are made to endure the very worst of the British weather. They’ll withstand the strongest gales and storms. This is what makes our polytunnels different from the cheap imported tunnels you may find elsewhere on the internet. Made from inferior materials imported polytunnels will easily tear and buckle and will not last long once the wind gets at them.
By contrast our polytunnels are used by growers in the most windswept areas of the UK including the Scottish Islands and Highlands, Welsh mountains and English moors.
Buy from us and your polytunnel will literally last for decades. We manufacture our frames from high tensile steel. Steel which has a life expectancy of over 50 years. We even use horticultural nursery grade polythene for our covers. We absolutely guaranteed them for five years.
Commercial grade polytunnels for everyone
Whether you’re a hobbyist or professional grower you won’t find a better-quality product at a lower price. Buy now for fast delivery anywhere in the UK.